TOM-RICHARDS CONSULTING envision a business climate in Nigeria which is gradually revolutionizing into a global one to be guided by key universal business principles. This has been our driving force and has led to a reinvention of our service offerings and our mode of delivery. We are highly energetic and self-motivated to take our clients to the top of their industry and to maintain such position. The proprietary tools we use are generated in-house and highly probing to unravel minor issues beneath the obvious.
1. Maintain 100% cleanliness and tidiness at all times
2. Displays should be in order and functioning properly
Eg: TV’s should be ON at all times through the Hdmi Splitters having the Hdmi videos running
3. Display merchandise should be scratch free/dent free and clean from any form of Dust, etc.
4. Price Tags should be clean and neat and perfectly placed inside the Tag Holders of appropriate size.
5. Showroom Lights should be 100% functioning at all times.
6. Promotional Material should be properly distributed and not lying around the showroom
7. Unnecessary POS materials or note pads, or any rubbish should not be found lying inside the Showroom.
8. Display Stands should never be empty and should at all times have the appropriate Merchandise on Display.
Someone with Interior Decor or Architecture background will be most suited.
Someone who understands and values good hygiene, neatness and is meticulous towards having things kept in appropriate places.
Remember the Accountability is high.
Please note the candidate should reside around v.i,lekki,ajah or ikoyi.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org ensure that you specify the position you are applying for in the subject of the mail. Further inquiries via 09093285817, 08038447519
Related Jobs (1)
Sales Manager (experience in garment will be an added advantage) on March 15, 2017 Full Time